Thursday, February 18, 2010



“I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?”
- Chuang Tzu

  • Wake- 0615
  • Weigh in- 184.8
  • Breakfast- Vegetable wrap w/ one brown organic egg and one cup homemade hashbrowns. 12 oz. water.
  • Mid-morning- 40 oz. water
  • Lunch- 8 oz. hot herbal tea, one wrap w/ turkey, one slice pepperjack cheese and lettuce. 1/2 cup mixed organic veggies and one peanut butter sandwich. 20 oz. water.
  • Afternoon- 20 oz. water.
  • Late afternoon- 16 oz. shake with nonfat milk, one banana, one tbs peanut butter and one scoop protein powder.
  • Dinner- One turkey sub w/ lettuce and sweet peppers and provolone cheese. 16 oz. pineapple juice.
Worked a show and didn't have the time to do my TFC workout, but did a lot of stair climbing all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment