Tuesday, February 2, 2010



“You can see the shape by which I am victorious, but what remains invisible is the form by which I ensure victory.” -Myamoto Musashi
  • Wake- 0605
  • Weigh in- 188.4 lbs.
  • Intu-Flow @ 10 mins.
  • Clubbell drill @ 10 mins.
  • Breakfast- Two scrambled organic brown eggs w/ one slice Muenster cheese in spinach wrap. 8 oz. water. 8 oz. hot herbal mint tea.
  • Late morning- One cup of organic semolina pasta with one tablespoon pesto. 40 oz. water.
  • Lunch- Turkey and one slice Muenster cheese with lettuce and one tablespoon pesto on a jalapeno wrap. One cup of organic steamed broccoli. 20 oz. water.
  • Afternoon- 20 oz. water. 8 oz. orange juice.
  • Late Afternoon- Black bean burger with lettuce, one slice Muenster cheese in jalapeno wrap. 8 oz. water.
  • Dinner- 4 small slices organic wheat crust/ tomatoes/ cheese pizza with 1/4 cup turkey sausage, 1/8 cup feta and 1 1/2 tablespoon pesto. 8 oz. water and 4 oz. cranberry juice. One glass of champagne.
A little sluggish this morning. Feeling like I didn't get as restful sleep as the night before and no cat mischief to wake me up at the crack of dawn either. Feeling restricted by my job and not being able to have a movement component in my work, save the restroom and fetching more water from the cooler. Need to take walks as often as possible to keep the lazy monster at bay. After my tactical position starts, I will be on my feet and the move all day. I relish it! 


Had a very late dinner as I awaited the return of my wife from work. I made us a celebratory organic pizza with a glass of champagne to honor her birthday. I didn't work out due to running around town picking up birthday essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment