Tuesday, February 16, 2010



"We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less”
-Diogenes

  • Wake- 0630
  • Weigh in- 185.8
  • Breakfast- Wrap with one brown organic egg, homemade hasbrownsand two slices pepper jack cheese. 8 oz. orange juice and 12 oz. water.
  • Mid morning- 40 oz. water, 8 oz. hot herbal tea.
  • Lunch- Two cups of organic steamed veggies and two cups of quinoa with a wrap with turkey, 2 slices pepper jack and lettuce. 20 oz. water.
The cats woke me up at around 0400 and I had a hard time getting back to sleep after feeding them. When I was finally pretty soundly asleep, of course, the alarm went off. I slept a little longer than usual to make up for it. I wanted to do Intu-Flow, but just ran out of time. I can make it up tonight with the low intensity session before I work at the venue. Willie Nelson concert should prove interesting. I will be working most of the evenings this week and it will be a challenge to complete the Thursday and Friday sessions before work.

I was happy to see that my weight has maintained again today at 185.8. I was 189.7 when I first started this journal so that's 4 lbs that I have shed in that time. I have yet to determine what my goal is, but with the help of a gifted friend, I will have that determination soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment