Wednesday, February 10, 2010



Only when you can be extremely pliable and soft can you be extremely hard and strong.
-Zen Proverb
  • Wake- 0550
  • Weigh in- 187.8
  • Breakfast- 1/2 scrambled egg w/ peppers and ground turkey sausage wrap. 8 oz. water. 8 oz. herbal iced tea.
  • Mid morning- 20 oz. water and 8 oz. orange juice.
  • Late morning- One wrap w/ letuce and one slice Muenster cheese. 20 oz. water.
  • Lunch- Three cups of cous cous w/ mixed steamed veggies, one small slice of breakfast bread and 20 oz. water and 8 oz. orange juice.
  • Afternoon- 20 oz. water.
  • Dinner- Three double cheeseburgers, fries and 16 oz. water.
  • TacFit Commando practice and program orientation.
  • Sleep- 2345
I folded again to the beckoning of greasy fast food meat. I don't feel as bad about it as I did the last time though. I have done very well for several weeks now and all but eliminated sugars, caffeine and fast food from my diet. We ran out of easily prepared meat and I went without the whole day and really felt depleted- like I needed the red meat to sustain me. It was a call of pure conveinence- for $4, I ate like a ravenous king and it was in my belly almost by the time my car pulled back into the driveway. I felt a bit bloated afterward and ashamed, but life goes on and I will do better.

More studying of the TacFit Commando program. I followed along with a few of the movements and read some more of the material as well as joined in with Scott Sonnon on a live webcast chatroom. The information there was invaluable as ever.

Stayed up and watched Zombieland with my wife since we hadn't spent much time together lately due to our crazy schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment