Thursday, February 4, 2010



“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”
- Rumi

  • Wake- 0600
  • Weigh in- 189.2
  • Intu-Flow @ 10 mins.
  • Clubbell drill @ 10 mins.
  • Breakfast- Two organic brown eggs with one slice Muenster cheese, one tablespoon pesto in jalapeno wrap. 20 oz. fruit smoothie with 4 frozen strawberries, one banana, 1/2 cup spinach, splash of orange juice, splash of cranberry juice and 8 oz. water.
  • Mid morning- 40 oz. water
  • Lunch- Three double cheese burgers and fries :( 16 oz. water.
  • Afternoon- 20 oz. water, 8 oz. hot green tea.
  • Late afternoon- Two tablespoons natural crunchy peanut butter, 6 oz. nonfat local dairy milk, 8 oz. water.
  • Dinner- Two cups of organic chicken broth, 8 oz. water.
  • Intu-Flow @ 15 mins.
  • Clubbell drills @ 10 mins.
  • Circuit training @ 10 mins.
I fell off today. Started the morning well with a good breakfast and good workout and then had to rush out to work without packing lunch. I had planned to go to Whole Foods for a good lunch, but with the realization that I was short this paycheck and money stress hitting me with a sucker punch, I felt a bit down and out. Headed to corporate deathburger and ate till I was sick for less than half of what I would have paid at the healthy store for far less portions. This is the precise roadblock that goes up and thwarts my progress every time. I can't get stifled by it- just a minor set back. I will work my ass off tonight and eat salad for dinner. Mea culpa.

I did my best to make up for the burgers by working out pretty hard in the evening. I limited myself to just chicken broth for dinner, however, I really wasn't that hungry until my wife started nibbling on some chocolate. I fought the temptation by retreating to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment