Monday, February 15, 2010


 "To see nothing is to perceive the Way, and to understand nothing is to know the Dharma, because seeing is neither seeing nor not seeing and because understanding is neither understanding nor not understanding."
-Bodhidharma

  • Wake- 0700
  • Weigh in- 185.8
  • Breakfast- Turkey wrap with one slice pepper jack cheese and lettuce. Fruit bar and 20 oz. water.
  • Mid morning- 20 oz. water and 8 oz. hot herbal tea.
  • Lunch- 3 cups of chicken noodle soup and 20 oz. water.
  • Dinner- One cup quinoa with 6 small felafel balls and salad. 8 oz. water.
I weighed in at 185.8 this morning- the lowest I have been in weeks. Despite pizza from the night before, I feel good and the weight is definitely coming off. 

Completed Day One of TacFit Commando! Finished at around 930 pm and feel great. I am still working on the form of the warmup motions so I would rate tonight as a 7. It left me wanting more and I am tempted to swing the clubbell a bit, but I will refrain and follow the program as verbatim as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment