Thursday, February 11, 2010




"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes."
-Mahatma Gandhi
  • Wake- 0700
  • Weigh in- 187.2
  • Breakfast- 16 oz. shake w/ nonfat organic milk, one tablespoon natural peanut butter, one banana and one scoop protein powder. 8 oz. water.
  • Mid morning- 20 oz. water
  • Lunch- Wrap w/ sliced chicken breast, lettuce, one slice Muenster cheese and two teaspoons of pesto. One cup of steamed mixed veggies. 20 oz. water.
I actually dropped some weight after gorging myself on cheeseburgers last night. How is it that happens sometimes? I have been hitting that 187.2 a lot lately... Feeling OK today even though I needed some extra sleep this morning and didn't do any conditioning. Maybe the meat helped from last night? I plan on attacking a workout hard tonight and am looking forward to Monday to officially begin the TF Commando program!

One thing I definitely learned this morning was my lactose intolerance in the morning time. The shake I had immediately congested me and brought on all kinds of sneezing and mucous. Next time I will stick to fruit and veggie based smoothies in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment